2.1 LIMITED LICENSE TO ACCESS THE SERVICES. Subject to the terms and conditions set forth herein, Company hereby grants to you, and you accept, a personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable, non-assignable, non-sublicensable, revocable, limited license to access and make personal non-commercial use of the Services, only according to the terms of these Terms. The license shall be granted until terminated in accordance with the terms hereof.
2.2 LIMITATIONS ON USE. You undertake to use the Services solely for your own personal and non-commercial use and for no other purpose whatsoever. You hereby declare that you are eighteen (18) years old or older. Except as specifically permitted herein, you agree not to:
- sell, license (or sub-license), lease, assign, transfer and/or pledge any of your rights under these Terms with/to any third party;
- use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use the Services for any illegal, harmful or offensive use;
- transmit or upload any viruses, spyware or other harmful, infringing, illegal, disruptive or destructive content, messages or files;
- access the Services through, or use with the Services any, unauthorized means, services or tools, including, without limitation, any data mining, robots, or similar automated means or data gathering and extraction tools, including, without limitation, in order to extract for re-utilization of any parts of this Services;
- distribute, publish, send, or facilitate the sending of any advertisements, spam, inappropriate, inaccurate, misleading, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, offensive, threatening, abusive or otherwise illegal content or content which infringes Intellectual Property Rights (as defined below) of third parties or their right for privacy;
- copy, modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction), make any attempt to discover the source code of the Services and/or any other software available on the Services or create derivative works thereof.
You are solely responsible for obtaining, paying for, repairing and maintaining all the equipment, software, hardware and services required for getting access to and using the Services.
- SUBMITTED MATERIALS
3.1 SUBMITTED MATERIALS. You shall have sole responsibility and liability for Submitted Materials (as defined below). Company shall not be liable for any and all parts of the Submitted Materials and shall be entitled, under its sole discretion, to remove or edit any of the Submitted Materials at Company’s sole discretion and without notice or explanation. NOTHING IN THESE TERMS OBLIGATES COMPANY TO DISPLAY YOUR SUBMITTED MATERIALS OR TO USE IT AT ALL OR IN A CERTAIN MANNER. Please note that any and all of your Submitted Materials will be available to the public and may be promoted and transferred onward by Company, at its sole discretion, and thus it is advised not to include in them any content or information that you wish to keep private. Company does not provide back-up or archive services, you are solely responsible for maintaining adequate backups of your Submitted Materials.
3.2 LICENSE TO SUBMITTED MATERIALS. You hereby grant Company a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, royalty-free license to use, host, store, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, edit, publish, and distribute your Submitted Materials and fully exploit your Submitted Materials for the provision, maintenance and improvement of the Services.
3.3 REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. You represent and warrant to Company that your Submitted Materials:
- comply and will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, the Terms and do not and will not infringe the rights of any third party, including any intellectual property rights and the right to privacy.
- do not and will not contain any threatening, offensive, racist, hateful, violent, obscene, libelous, defamatory or otherwise inappropriate or any commercial content.
- shall be free from any restrictions, third party rights, payment obligations and/or royalties (including, without limitation, to any collecting societies).
You are solely responsible for any actions performed in the Services under your credentials. Keeping your credentials safe is your sole responsibility. If you have any reasons to suspect that your credentials were discovered by any third party or that there was an unauthorized access to your account you will immediately notify Company and modify your login information.
We appreciate hearing from our users and welcome your comments regarding the Services. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, please be advised, however, that if you send us ideas, suggestions, inventions, or materials regarding the Services (” Feedback “), we shall own all right, title and interest in and to the Feedback without any restriction; not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality; and be entitled to unrestricted use of the Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, without compensation or credit to you or any other person.